Sunday 15 February 2015

Hearts everywhere .....

I don’t do romance....


…chocolate, pink-red, hearts, kisses and 50 shades of grey. A full up Cambridge Vue cinema, dotted with confused men wanting to learn everything from this movie. Well something like this was the scene the evening before Valentine’s Day. Such preparation for the most important day in February. The 14th was so stressful, you can’t rush it in Cambridge. At the last minute I bought a whole new outfit, and of course a new clutch bag {I originally went just for leather leggings}. Then to run home, prepare, and run back into city. We went to the Zizzi Restaurant in Cambridge for delicious dinner, and free entertainment of a ‘drama queen’ couple arguing loudly over the table behind us! Salomon on broccoli and potatoes with rose champagne. Yummy.... finally a few drinks in Regal afterwards, and the day finished.

Today we went take some photos for next week’s article, ordered Chinese food and finished RuPaul Drag Queens Race {I love this show, and my boyfriend pretends he doesn’t}.

The last information from the past few weeks; arrived my Nike Roshe Run and Coat from Choies. Love it! 

Write you soon
          xxx

Coat ~ www.choies.com

Blouse ~ I have no idea

Jean ~ Primark

Shoes ~ Nike 












No comments:

Post a Comment