Sunday 1 March 2015

Sunday`s recapitulation

Hiiiiiiii

Sitting behind a laptop with a black plastic back on my head {looking like the female version of Aladdin}. Removal of my {6 years old} black hair colour take II. The first attempt was slightly unsuccessful {it looked like an upside down ombre picture}. When you’re against expensive hairdressers because you know how to handle money, but in fact you’re going to screw your hair and anyway and still pay at least 25 quid for hair colour removers. I’ve made my lucky boyfriend my personal hairdresser and mental support. I wouldn't be bothered if I didn’t have an interview in TOPSHOP this Thursday. 5th March at 11 am I will shit myself, get a sweat like on spinning class, and shake like a shaved cat in front of Moscow`s Saint Basil`s Cathedral in January. Well what’s the biggest problem? It’s choosing the right outfit. For this reason I had to spend some of my hard earned money and buy something representative. Some Michael Kors, some Ralph Lauren, some gifted New Balance, anyway u will see soon. 

Anyway now I am going to enjoy my 'healthy' takeaway {it`s cheat day} and wash my hair with little hope that I will look like after Photoshop. 

Write you soon
         xxx

Hat ~ I have no idea

Necklace ~ New Look

T-shirt ~ Primark

Coat ~ www.choies.com

Sweater ~ second-hand

Jeans ~ Primark

Backpack ~ CCC

Shoes ~ Nike 




No comments:

Post a Comment